Across the world, gaming enterprises are redefining the casino experience and recognizing that non-gaming revenues are a key part of their economic future. Groups, meetings, and convention business represent a significant non-gaming opportunity.
Today, the leading gaming hotels and convention centers host some of the largest groups imaginable, with all the complexity of managing hundreds of functions and events. At the same time, smaller independent gaming enterprises are expanding their groups and meetings offerings. No matter your size, success in group business requires the information management capability to sell and deliver memorable experiences.
Amadeus provides solutions for critical gaming industry challenges, including:
- Connecting sales, operations and management systems to improve internal communications and measurement
- Capturing and centralizing key guest data and intelligence to enable programmatic marketing, special offers, and incentives
- Extending player-centric Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to address the needs of corporate and association customers
- Communicating your distinct brand, services and differentiation, especially in crowded and competitive gaming markets
- Distributing and responding to sales leads and tracking results
- Allocating marketing and distribution channel investments for maximum return, especially as you reach out to new customer segments